Denton West Cricket Club (DWCC) is about to embark on an exciting new project that will benefit the cricket club itself, the DWCC Members, and the wider community.
The project is to build a new club house/refurbish the existing clubhouse on the current site, providing new changing facilities, umpire's area, member's lounge and function/community room with catering facilities.
Presently, initial plans and costing's are being evaluated which is challenging both from a logistical point of view, but especially from a financial aspect. This is where we are asking for your unwavering and continued support.
DWCC Committee is confident of obtaining grants towards the build/refurbishment, but there is a proportion which will have to come from our own fundraising activities.
So, DWCC is launching a '500 Club'. For only £10 a month you are in with a chance and a share of a guaranteed monthly prize fund of £500 (1st Prize £350, 2nd Prize £100, 3rd Prize £50).
The draw will be made every month of the year (not just the cricket season), and is open to both DWCC Members and non-member's alike (so you can join yourself, but also invite friends and family into the DWCC 500 Club).
The DWCC Committee is fully committed to the new 'Club House Project' and as DWCC '500 Club Members your support will be vital in helping us build this new club house facility.
As the project moves forward, you will all be updated regularly on the progress of the project.
This is a significant time in the club's history and completion of this project will provide a strong platform for the club's future - IT WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOU TO BE PART OF IT.
How to Join the new DWCC 500 Club
If you would like to support DWCC by joining the DWCC 500 Club then here is what you need to do:
1. Set up a Standing Order payment of £10 per month, payable on the 1st of each month, commencing 1st May 2021, from your bank account to:
DWCC Fundraising Account
Account Number - 30961637
Sort Code - 010296
Reference - Please ensure that you clearly state your name as a Reference on the payment authority.
2. Once you have set up the Standing Order as above, please email email@example.com using the following format (just copy and paste into an e-mail, adding in your personal details as below):
Email Title - Request to join the DWCC 500 Club
Email wording -
Contact phone number …….
- I would like to join the DWCC 500 club, and understand that each draw number costs £10 per month. I can confirm that I have set up a payment request to pay £10 on the 1st monthly to the DWCC 500 club.
- The name I have inserted in the Payment Reference Field is :- …………
- I confirm that I understand that I will only be entered for monthly draws for those months where my payment has been received by the 15th of that Month. Should my payment not be received by the 15th of that month, then I will not be eligible for that month’s draw.
What happens next?
Once DWCC 500 Club has received your above email and your first monthly £10 payment, your application will be processed and you will be allocated your DWCC 500 Club draw number which will be included in all future draws while your subscription is up to date.
The draw will take place in the last week of each month, at a date and time/place as specified each month by the Fundraising Committee. The draw will be made electronically using a random number generator and will be broadcast on Facebook Live.
Winner’s names will be displayed on the noticeboard in the DWCC clubhouse (once Coronavirus restrictions are lifted), advised by email to all DWCC 500 club draw members and will also be posted on the DWCC Facebook page, after each draw.
Full DWCC 500 Club Terms and Conditions will be sent when you are allocated your draw number, but are also available on request.
The Fund Raising & Committee Members